We are ready to implement a seamless transition with
no lapse in security.
At Walden Security, we believe that the transition is essential to building credibility and confidence with our clients, so we commit the time and resources necessary to effect a smooth transition. Our twenty years of experience executing contract transitions demonstrates our ability to deliver a rapid and complete transition with no lapse in security.
The key elements of the transition process are to:
- Assign a dedicated transition team- meet with client to review transition schedule.
- Conduct site surveys. Review existing security programs, Post Orders and staff schedules.
- Host incumbent employee town hall meetings. Recruit, interview, screen, select and process personnel.
- Build schedules, order uniforms, vehicles, equipment and supplies.
- Conduct ISOT (Initial Security Officer Training), orientation and site-specific training.
- Review progress and monitor transition performance to ensure quality and timeliness.
Our proactive approach augmented by certified systems and procedures establishes a solid foundation to furnish qualified and trained security personnel at all times. And our proven methods, systems, and processes enable us to fulfill all specifications, in every category.
To ensure that we deliver service that always meets and exceeds your standards, we develop location-specific written instructions, known as Post Orders. Proper documentation of procedures is just one more way that we maintain quality. We audit Post Orders annually, or more often if needed. And as your needs change, we flex to change with you. So you’re always covered.